Marvel Contest of Champions: Battlerealm is the latest board game from Marvel designed by Upper Deck. I received this as a birthday present and I couldn’t be more happier!
In case you’re thinking of getting this game – please note that, recommended age for this game is 12+ and there must be at least 3 players.
What’s in the box?
- 13 Total Champion Cards
- 14 plastic stands
- 52 Champion Power Cards (4 per Champion),
- 40 Battle Location Tiles
- 6 Quick Reference Cards
- 6 – 6 sided Custom Dice
- 1 Rulebook
I am still learning the game, but it appears to be fast paced.
The game ends when only one Hero remains standing (is still in the game and not in the Prison) or when one Hero reaches a total of 21 PVP Points. Note: The game ends immediately if one Hero manages to reach 21 PVP Points at any point during their turn.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020