Marvel Contest of Champions: Battlerealm is the latest board game from Marvel designed by Upper Deck. I received this as a birthday present and I couldn’t be more happier!
In case you’re thinking of getting this game – please note that, recommended age for this game is 12+ and there must be at least 3 players.
What’s in the box?
- 13 Total Champion Cards
- 14 plastic stands
- 52 Champion Power Cards (4 per Champion),
- 40 Battle Location Tiles
- 6 Quick Reference Cards
- 6 – 6 sided Custom Dice
- 1 Rulebook
I am still learning the game, but it appears to be fast paced.
The game ends when only one Hero remains standing (is still in the game and not in the Prison) or when one Hero reaches a total of 21 PVP Points. Note: The game ends immediately if one Hero manages to reach 21 PVP Points at any point during their turn.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021