In this article, we highlight our video tutorial of making phone calls, using SMS, and receiving WhatsApp notifications for your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 – this video will also work for your Samsung Galaxy Watch3.
The most common question I get is regarding phone calls. You can answer phone calls from your watch. You do not need the LTE Cellular model – in fact the watch in this video is the Bluetooth model of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.
For the most part, using the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is great, once you understand the limitations of the device. Mostly the lack of apps.
Think of it this way, all of the Samsung apps you have on your Samsung smartphone – that is what is available on the smartwatch and notifications – nothing more. For apps like, WhatApp (most common app I’m questioned about), and other messaging applications, you can respond to messages, but you can’t start a message by using the watch.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 has become my favorite smartwatch and in 2021 – I still use it – though my favorite band is now discolored.
Thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2? or waiting for the next gen – maybe the Galaxy Watch4 or the Watch Active 4?
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022