In this article, we highlight our video tutorial of making phone calls, using SMS, and receiving WhatsApp notifications for your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 – this video will also work for your Samsung Galaxy Watch3.
The most common question I get is regarding phone calls. You can answer phone calls from your watch. You do not need the LTE Cellular model – in fact the watch in this video is the Bluetooth model of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.
For the most part, using the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is great, once you understand the limitations of the device. Mostly the lack of apps.
Think of it this way, all of the Samsung apps you have on your Samsung smartphone – that is what is available on the smartwatch and notifications – nothing more. For apps like, WhatApp (most common app I’m questioned about), and other messaging applications, you can respond to messages, but you can’t start a message by using the watch.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 has become my favorite smartwatch and in 2021 – I still use it – though my favorite band is now discolored.
Thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2? or waiting for the next gen – maybe the Galaxy Watch4 or the Watch Active 4?
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023