In this article, we highlight our video tutorial of making phone calls, using SMS, and receiving WhatsApp notifications for your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 – this video will also work for your Samsung Galaxy Watch3.
The most common question I get is regarding phone calls. You can answer phone calls from your watch. You do not need the LTE Cellular model – in fact the watch in this video is the Bluetooth model of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.
For the most part, using the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is great, once you understand the limitations of the device. Mostly the lack of apps.
Think of it this way, all of the Samsung apps you have on your Samsung smartphone – that is what is available on the smartwatch and notifications – nothing more. For apps like, WhatApp (most common app I’m questioned about), and other messaging applications, you can respond to messages, but you can’t start a message by using the watch.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 has become my favorite smartwatch and in 2021 – I still use it – though my favorite band is now discolored.
Thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2? or waiting for the next gen – maybe the Galaxy Watch4 or the Watch Active 4?
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021