Today, we unbox the latest smartwatch from Samsung, aptly named the Samsung Galaxy Watch. We unbox the 42mm model in black. The 42mm version is also available in rose gold. There is also a larger Galaxy Watch at 46mm, which sports a larger battery 472 mAh vs. 270 mAh of its smaller cousin and it comes in silver.
The only other difference specs wise besides the size is the RAM, with the LTE version sporting a 1.5GB of RAM and the bluetooth version only having 768MB RAM. All models have 4GB of onboard storage.
What comes in the box?
- Galaxy Watch (Small Strap)
- Charging Dock
- Travel Adapter
- Large Strap
- QSG (Quick Setting Guide)
- Battery 270 mAh
- Exynos 9110 Dual core 1.15GHz
- OS – Tizen Based Wearable OS 4.0
- LTE: 1.5GB RAM + 4GB Internal Memory
- Bluetooth: 768MB RAM + 4GB Internal Memory
- Connectivity: 3G/LTE, Bluetooth®4.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, A-GPS/Glonass
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyro, Barometer, HRM, Ambient Light
- Charge: WPC based wireless charging
- Durability: 5 ATM + IP68 / MIL-STD-810G
What do you think? Thinking of getting one, check out the links below.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020