The sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles is coming soon, Xenoblade Chronicles X. The follow up to the 2010 release that became a cult favorite will be released soon (no date confirmed).
However, Nintendo did provide us with the trailer and it looks stunning. The “Exploration trailer” shows the characters exploring various different terrains of a new world after being shot down by an Alien race.
This is one Wii U exclusive I can’t wait to get my hands on!
Did you play Xenoblade Chronicles? What are you looking forward to the most with this sequel?
If you’re ready to pre-order, click here to head to Best Buy.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the best camera (tied with the iPhone 8 Plus)! - October 3, 2017
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017