Phablets. The term used to describe smartphones with larger than 5.3 inch display have increased in numbers as most smartphone manufacturers have decided to make their flagship phones phablet size.
Here are some examples of “phablets”:
Apple iPhone 6 Plus – 5.5 inches
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – 5.7 inches
Google Nexus 6 – 6 inches
OnePlus One – 5.5 inches
Sony Xperia Z Ultra – 6.4 inches
LG G3 – 5.5 inches
Huawei Ascend Mate 7 – 6 inches
Nokia Lumia 1520 – 6 inches
One main issue with phablets is my inability to reach top row of apps without adjusting my grip on my phone.
For Android users – we have a solution for you! Lazy Swipe!
Now you can launch your favorite apps, recent apps, and even toolbox (quick settings) with the use of a single thumb! Check out our video – for tips and tricks!
Ready to download this app? Click here to head to the app store!
Do you have a favorite app that you use for your “phablet” let us know in the comment section!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (and Galaxy Watch3) – Phone Calls, SMS, Whatsapp - May 11, 2021
- Unboxing and Setup of the Apple AirTag with Leather Key Loop in Baltic Blue - April 30, 2021