Phablets. The term used to describe smartphones with larger than 5.3 inch display have increased in numbers as most smartphone manufacturers have decided to make their flagship phones phablet size.
Here are some examples of “phablets”:
Apple iPhone 6 Plus – 5.5 inches
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – 5.7 inches
Google Nexus 6 – 6 inches
OnePlus One – 5.5 inches
Sony Xperia Z Ultra – 6.4 inches
LG G3 – 5.5 inches
Huawei Ascend Mate 7 – 6 inches
Nokia Lumia 1520 – 6 inches
One main issue with phablets is my inability to reach top row of apps without adjusting my grip on my phone.
For Android users – we have a solution for you! Lazy Swipe!
Now you can launch your favorite apps, recent apps, and even toolbox (quick settings) with the use of a single thumb! Check out our video – for tips and tricks!
Ready to download this app? Click here to head to the app store!
Do you have a favorite app that you use for your “phablet” let us know in the comment section!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021