Do you use Gmail on your iPhone? If you do, you may want to try out this new mail app – MailTime.
Mailtime changes the interface of your Gmail into Message (SMS) like interface. Mailtime also works in group emails – you can also select a person a specify a particular message. Our contact with others now revolve around IM type messages – why shouldn’t your email do the same?
MailTime restricts your email to 140 characters – similar to texting and tweeting. Making communication more direct.
I’ve tried Mailtime for about a month and its great – specially for group messaging. Mailtime is now my default email on my iPhone 6.
Ready to download this FREE app? Click on this link from your iPhone or iPad!
Don’t forget to enter our Chromecast giveaway!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021