Do you use Gmail on your iPhone? If you do, you may want to try out this new mail app – MailTime.
Mailtime changes the interface of your Gmail into Message (SMS) like interface. Mailtime also works in group emails – you can also select a person a specify a particular message. Our contact with others now revolve around IM type messages – why shouldn’t your email do the same?
MailTime restricts your email to 140 characters – similar to texting and tweeting. Making communication more direct.
I’ve tried Mailtime for about a month and its great – specially for group messaging. Mailtime is now my default email on my iPhone 6.
Ready to download this FREE app? Click on this link from your iPhone or iPad!
Don’t forget to enter our Chromecast giveaway!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020