What makes Trivia Crack awesome?
First, it is available on almost all devices: iPhones, iPads, Android devices (2.3.3 and higher), Android tablets, Windows Phones, and even Blackberry OS 10 via the Amazon app store.
The premise is simple answering different questions from six different categories: Science, Entertainment, Art, Geography, Sports and History.
Toss in two game modes, Classic – where you must obtain 6 icons (representing each category) or Challenge – answering a series of 12 questions as fast as possible. If there is a tie in the number of questions – the fastest time determines the winner.
Logging into your FaceBook account will also give you access to all of your friends playing the game – you can challenge them directly or create a challenge (up to 30 people!).
What are you waiting for? Download this free game!
The app comes in 2 different versions: free with ads, and $2.99 without ads.
What do you think of Trivia Crack? Are you already playing the game?
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020