What makes Trivia Crack awesome?
First, it is available on almost all devices: iPhones, iPads, Android devices (2.3.3 and higher), Android tablets, Windows Phones, and even Blackberry OS 10 via the Amazon app store.
The premise is simple answering different questions from six different categories: Science, Entertainment, Art, Geography, Sports and History.
Toss in two game modes, Classic – where you must obtain 6 icons (representing each category) or Challenge – answering a series of 12 questions as fast as possible. If there is a tie in the number of questions – the fastest time determines the winner.
Logging into your FaceBook account will also give you access to all of your friends playing the game – you can challenge them directly or create a challenge (up to 30 people!).
What are you waiting for? Download this free game!
The app comes in 2 different versions: free with ads, and $2.99 without ads.
What do you think of Trivia Crack? Are you already playing the game?
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021