Are you looking for a new puzzle game? Our choice for this week is TwoDots, previously only available for iOS, TwoDots is now available for Android devices.
The premise is simple, but it will get challenging. The basis is connect two similar color dots, but connecting a square will make all the same color disappear, connecting a bigger square with a dot in the middle, will make all of the colors disappear and create a bomb in the middle.
This is a freemium game, with tons of levels to complete. If you log into Facebook, it will track the levels of your Facebook friends, ala Candy Crush.
Ready to try this out? Click here to download the game!
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Asian Geek Squad
Founder of Asian Geek Squad, Max loves tech, travel and desserts. Oh yeah, and he's learning Spanish.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023