Are you looking for a new puzzle game? Our choice for this week is TwoDots, previously only available for iOS, TwoDots is now available for Android devices.
The premise is simple, but it will get challenging. The basis is connect two similar color dots, but connecting a square will make all the same color disappear, connecting a bigger square with a dot in the middle, will make all of the colors disappear and create a bomb in the middle.
This is a freemium game, with tons of levels to complete. If you log into Facebook, it will track the levels of your Facebook friends, ala Candy Crush.
Ready to try this out? Click here to download the game!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020