WhatsApp has been available on PC and Macs via the WhatsApp web function, but now you can download an application on your Windows 8 PC (and higher) as well as your Macs (running OS X 10.9 and higher).
The desktop app works similar to WhatsApp web except it isn’t on a web browser. However, you will still need to sign into the desktop app by using the scan function (similar to WhatsApp web).
Once you are logged in, the desktop app is identical to the web app, starting chats, group chats, attaching photos and documents are all there. You can also use your emojis!
The application is free of charge and does not contain any ads – for now (probably).
What do you think of desktop app? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021