WhatsApp has been available on PC and Macs via the WhatsApp web function, but now you can download an application on your Windows 8 PC (and higher) as well as your Macs (running OS X 10.9 and higher).
The desktop app works similar to WhatsApp web except it isn’t on a web browser. However, you will still need to sign into the desktop app by using the scan function (similar to WhatsApp web).
Once you are logged in, the desktop app is identical to the web app, starting chats, group chats, attaching photos and documents are all there. You can also use your emojis!
The application is free of charge and does not contain any ads – for now (probably).
Download WhatsApp Desktop App!
What do you think of desktop app? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Asian Geek Squad
Founder of Asian Geek Squad, Max loves tech, travel and desserts. Oh yeah, and he's learning Spanish.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023