Now that Asus has released their newest smartphone, the ZenFone2, they have turned to the newest version of the ZenWatch, aptly named ZenWatch 2.
While pricing and availability has not been released, the ZenWatch 2 is being marketed as the completely customizable smartwatch, with two sizes (22mm or 18mm) and three stainless-steel case colors (Rubber, Leather, Metal), 18 different strap material and color combinations.
The ZenWatch 2 will be running Android Wear OS.
How must are you willing to pay for this device? Given the affordability of the ZenFone 2 (starting at $199), we expect this device to be affordable as well.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022