Now that Asus has released their newest smartphone, the ZenFone2, they have turned to the newest version of the ZenWatch, aptly named ZenWatch 2.
While pricing and availability has not been released, the ZenWatch 2 is being marketed as the completely customizable smartwatch, with two sizes (22mm or 18mm) and three stainless-steel case colors (Rubber, Leather, Metal), 18 different strap material and color combinations.
The ZenWatch 2 will be running Android Wear OS.
How must are you willing to pay for this device? Given the affordability of the ZenFone 2 (starting at $199), we expect this device to be affordable as well.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021