We previously wrote about extending your storage on your MacBook. TarDisk is a more elegant and pricey alternative to expanding your storage.
Now, you can extend your storage at a fraction of the cost with microSSD by Arthur Kuo.
Arthur has created elegant looking USB and SD covers where you insert your microSD card and place in your device.
Considering the limitation of Macbook storage devices, I can see myself carrying around 2-3 of these for different libraries.
The two small gadgets fits right into your Macbook and doesn’t look out of place. MicroSSD is currently in Kickstarter mode, ranges from $5 to $36 with a month to go.
I picked up mine for the SD slot (which I never use anyways).
Are you ready for your own microSSD? Click here to head over to Kickstarter!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021