Looking for an affordable Android smartphone but flagship specs?
The battle for mid-range price Android smartphones with higher end specs is starting to become crowded, with the upcoming release of the OnePlus 2, Axon Phone, and now the Ubik Uno (the cheapest option out of the 3 devices) with a starting price of $299 (for Kickstarter backers).
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our LG G4 International Giveaway!
While the display on the Ubik Uno, isn’t as as super HD as some of their competitors, it does have some things going for it, such as a bezel-less display, stock Android and a 20MP Sony camera.
The full retail of the device is $345. A couple of interesting specs is the microSD add on to expand internal storage (doesn’t come standard on the Galaxy S6, nor the OnePlus One – and probably the OnePlus 2), which is only at 16GB.
The device also lacks wireless charging, but then again it costs half of the competition’s price points.
Would you order a phone from Kickstarter? We thought we wouldn’t, but the Ubik Uno is probably going to change that for us.
In case you’re wondering, there are 4G LTE bands for T-Mobile and AT&T in the US.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020