The Mobile Industry Awards have chosen the best value phone of 2015 – and the winner is – the Nokia Lumia 635!
The Nokia Lumia 635 won against stiff competition which included: Motorola Moto G 4G (2nd gen), Sony Xperia M2, Lumia 530, EE Kestral and Acer Liquid E3.
The Nokia Lumia 635 is available now, for under $70 (unlocked), isn’t the cheapest of the group, but does sport 4G and Windows Phone 8.1 – upgradable to Windows Phone 10, once released. In the US, you can use the Nokia Lumia 635, with AT&T, T-Mobile, as well as their prepaid variants, Cricket, Straight Talk and so forth.
Nokia Lumia 635 specs:
Operating System – Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Cyan
Display – 4.5 ”, 854 x 480, with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Memory – 1GB
Storage – 8GB expandable with microSD (up to 128GB)
Battery – 1830 mAh
Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (Quad Core)
Want to see the rest of the winners of the Mobile Industry Awards, click here to head to their official site!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023