Nokia are known for their great camera phones, and to be honest, even this Nokia Lumia 530, with only a 5MP camera shoots decent photos. The camera itself doesn’t have a flash, nor does it have a dedicated camera button, or a front facing camera, a zoom nor focus, but with all that said… it’s not too bad for the entry level phone.
Check out this pictures and check out my unboxing video and also upcoming video with photos and video shot with the Nokia Lumia 530.
Do you have any questions about the Nokia Lumia 530? Post a comment! =D
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021