Today, we review the 1byone 3100mAh iPhone 6/6s Battery Case.
I’ve been looking for a new iPhone 6 battery case for quite some time and I didn’t want to spend the money on a Mophie case, which is currently over $88, so I’ve been looking around for alternatives and came upon 1byone.
Though the name isn’t a well known brand, I was impressed by the battery case. Taking it apart does will need some practice, but once you figure it out, you’ll be able to snap it off and on at will. Access to the buttons weren’t hindered although the mute rocker might take an extra second of effort to use, the case works functionally.
Once you place the phone inside, you just push the button in the back and it will charge your phone. While it isn’t rapid charging, it will still charge you phone while you are using it.
Over caveat is the device uses microUSB to charge the charger (which also charges your phone); fortunately, one is included in the box along with a extender to use your earphones, but I haven’t had to use it yet. I just grab my earphones pass the base and push it through and that works.
For less than half the price of a Mophie at $36.99, the 1byone case exceeded my expectations.
Do you have any questions about the 1byone case? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023