Getting a free 30 day Xbox Live membership is great when you first turn on your Xbox One, but when you start getting charged $9.99/month afterwards – it’s not as fun.
Read on to learn how to cancel your recurring membership.
1) Head to: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live and sign in.
2) Hover over support and click “My Account”
3) On the right side, click “Xbox Live membership”.
6) Click “Continue”
7) Turn off Automatic Renewal and click continue!
You’re done – you’ll receive another prompt, why you’re canceling, but that’s optional!
Have any questions?! Did this work for you? Comment away!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021