Getting a free 30 day Xbox Live membership is great when you first turn on your Xbox One, but when you start getting charged $9.99/month afterwards – it’s not as fun.
Read on to learn how to cancel your recurring membership.
1) Head to: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live and sign in.
2) Hover over support and click “My Account”
3) On the right side, click “Xbox Live membership”.
6) Click “Continue”
7) Turn off Automatic Renewal and click continue!
You’re done – you’ll receive another prompt, why you’re canceling, but that’s optional!
Have any questions?! Did this work for you? Comment away!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021