Getting a free 30 day Xbox Live membership is great when you first turn on your Xbox One, but when you start getting charged $9.99/month afterwards – it’s not as fun.
Read on to learn how to cancel your recurring membership.
1) Head to: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live and sign in.
2) Hover over support and click “My Account”
3) On the right side, click “Xbox Live membership”.
6) Click “Continue”
7) Turn off Automatic Renewal and click continue!
You’re done – you’ll receive another prompt, why you’re canceling, but that’s optional!
Have any questions?! Did this work for you? Comment away!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020