Spotlight is a useful feature that is perhaps underused by most people.
Spotlight allows you to search your phone and the internet for information. Just by swiping down anywhere on any home screen (not within an app – basically), you can search for contacts and more!
You can search for information, such as Wikipedia, news, game scores, nearby places and more!
Once you swipe down, just start typing in what you are searching for and Spotlight will automatically give you results, even works for searching for an album or a new app in the app store!
Need a walk through on how to use Spotlight – check out our video!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021