The iPhone 6 is packed with all kinds of new features, one being the ability to shoot a time-lapse. This was a feature I was really looking forward to.
In case you don’t know, a time-lapse is a series of pictures that looks like an old projector-like video. Although it may sound old fashion, a time-lapse can be a very powerful method of presentation.
Being a DSLR user, the ease of the time-lapse feature is by far the easiest I’ve used. Apple made sure that ANYONE could easily create a time-lapse of there own! Heck, it’s so easy I don’t even know why I am writing this.
First, open the camera app, scroll all the way to the left until you see time-lapse mode, and start your recording. You may want to be aware of lighting and viewpoint for your longer shooting sessions.
So, watch the video above and then create your own time-lapse. When you’re done, link it in the comments section of the video! I expect to see a few!
Alright guys, thanks for watching… And reading.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021