The iPhone 6 is packed with all kinds of new features, one being the ability to shoot a time-lapse. This was a feature I was really looking forward to.
In case you don’t know, a time-lapse is a series of pictures that looks like an old projector-like video. Although it may sound old fashion, a time-lapse can be a very powerful method of presentation.
Being a DSLR user, the ease of the time-lapse feature is by far the easiest I’ve used. Apple made sure that ANYONE could easily create a time-lapse of there own! Heck, it’s so easy I don’t even know why I am writing this.
First, open the camera app, scroll all the way to the left until you see time-lapse mode, and start your recording. You may want to be aware of lighting and viewpoint for your longer shooting sessions.
So, watch the video above and then create your own time-lapse. When you’re done, link it in the comments section of the video! I expect to see a few!
Alright guys, thanks for watching… And reading.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022