The iPhone 6 is packed with all kinds of new features, one being the ability to shoot a time-lapse. This was a feature I was really looking forward to.
In case you don’t know, a time-lapse is a series of pictures that looks like an old projector-like video. Although it may sound old fashion, a time-lapse can be a very powerful method of presentation.
Being a DSLR user, the ease of the time-lapse feature is by far the easiest I’ve used. Apple made sure that ANYONE could easily create a time-lapse of there own! Heck, it’s so easy I don’t even know why I am writing this.
First, open the camera app, scroll all the way to the left until you see time-lapse mode, and start your recording. You may want to be aware of lighting and viewpoint for your longer shooting sessions.
So, watch the video above and then create your own time-lapse. When you’re done, link it in the comments section of the video! I expect to see a few!
Alright guys, thanks for watching… And reading.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020