While we all love our Blackberries, we know that sometimes it’d be nice to have some additional apps. The Amazon store is great, but it lacks many apps as well as all Google apps.
In this tutorial, we provide you a step by step on how to install Snap to your BB 10 device. You’ll need a laptop/desktop, internet connection and a USB cable (to plug in your Blackberry).
If you’re a visual learner – the video is great – we were able to install Snap in less than 2 minutes!
1) Download Snap file (saving it on desktop will be best). Downloading directly from the source will ensure you have the most recent version!
2) Install Sachesi for your PC or Mac.
3) Plug in your Blackberry via USB cable to your computer.
4) Run Sachesi. If you have high restrictions on your Mac, you’ll have to go into Systems Preference>Security & Privacy>Allow Sachesi.
5) Enter your Blackberry password in Sachesi.
6) Click install file on the upper left and select the Snap bar file.
This will take a minute, there maybe error codes – do not worry, the final line will show complete update!
Close up Sachesi and have fun with your new app!
Have any Blackberry questions? Contact us via social media!
Click here to buy the BlackBerry Passport – Factory Unlocked Smartphone
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022