Getting a free 30 day Xbox Live membership is great when you first turn on your Xbox One, but when you start getting charged $9.99/month afterwards – it’s not as fun.
Read on to learn how to cancel your recurring membership.
1) Head to: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live and sign in.
2) Hover over support and click “My Account”
3) On the right side, click “Xbox Live membership”.
6) Click “Continue”
7) Turn off Automatic Renewal and click continue!
You’re done – you’ll receive another prompt, why you’re canceling, but that’s optional!
Have any questions?! Did this work for you? Comment away!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Moto G5 Plus – Amazon version – What’s the difference? - April 21, 2017
- SwitchCharge – the battery case for the Nintendo Switch! - April 20, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – S8+ Reviews! - April 19, 2017
- BioShock – The Collection for Xbox One and PS4 for under $30! - April 13, 2017
- My favorite 2016 MacBook Pro accessory is a thumb drive?! - April 6, 2017