We’re nearing the end of our Blackberry Passport Challenge, and we’ve started a series of 30 second tutorials for the Blackberry Passport!
Today, we cover the basics of Priority HUB, which puts all of your important messages in one part within your HUB (where you can check all of your messages).
To add a contact to your Priority HUB.
Head to any message, (email, text messaging, etc.), scroll right and click “Add Priority”.
To remove contact from your Priority HUB.
Select a message from your priority HUB, scroll right and select, “Remove Priority”.
If you need a visual, check out our video – this 30 second video will show you how to add/remove from the Priority HUB.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021