We’re nearing the end of our Blackberry Passport Challenge, and we’ve started a series of 30 second tutorials for the Blackberry Passport!
Today, we cover the basics of Priority HUB, which puts all of your important messages in one part within your HUB (where you can check all of your messages).
To add a contact to your Priority HUB.
Head to any message, (email, text messaging, etc.), scroll right and click “Add Priority”.
To remove contact from your Priority HUB.
Select a message from your priority HUB, scroll right and select, “Remove Priority”.
If you need a visual, check out our video – this 30 second video will show you how to add/remove from the Priority HUB.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022