We’re nearing the end of our Blackberry Passport Challenge, and we’ve started a series of 30 second tutorials for the Blackberry Passport!
Today, we cover the basics of Priority HUB, which puts all of your important messages in one part within your HUB (where you can check all of your messages).
To add a contact to your Priority HUB.
Head to any message, (email, text messaging, etc.), scroll right and click “Add Priority”.
To remove contact from your Priority HUB.
Select a message from your priority HUB, scroll right and select, “Remove Priority”.
If you need a visual, check out our video – this 30 second video will show you how to add/remove from the Priority HUB.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020