Did you just take an awesome photo – so awesome that it belongs in the background of your phone?
Well, just in case you need a quick refresher, we’re going to show you how to update your wallpaper.
There are two ways to update your wallpaper:
Head to your settings > display > then tap on “Select Home Screen Wallpaper“. Choose your photo and you’re done!
Go to your Gallery > Set As > Wallpaper.
We also provided a video – just in case!
Don’t forget to enter our 1M views giveaway – we’re giving away 4 prizes!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018