Did you just take an awesome photo – so awesome that it belongs in the background of your phone?
Well, just in case you need a quick refresher, we’re going to show you how to update your wallpaper.
There are two ways to update your wallpaper:
Head to your settings > display > then tap on “Select Home Screen Wallpaper“. Choose your photo and you’re done!
Go to your Gallery > Set As > Wallpaper.
We also provided a video – just in case!
Don’t forget to enter our 1M views giveaway – we’re giving away 4 prizes!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023