Did you just take an awesome photo – so awesome that it belongs in the background of your phone?
Well, just in case you need a quick refresher, we’re going to show you how to update your wallpaper.
There are two ways to update your wallpaper:
Head to your settings > display > then tap on “Select Home Screen Wallpaper“. Choose your photo and you’re done!
Go to your Gallery > Set As > Wallpaper.
We also provided a video – just in case!
Don’t forget to enter our 1M views giveaway – we’re giving away 4 prizes!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021