Is your Blackberry Passport acting up? acting sluggish? Its probably time for a soft reset.
Or is it time to sell or upgrade? If you’re no longer going to be using your device, you should format your phone.
Alright, let’s go through the steps.
A soft reset is quite easy and this is something you should perform periodically to clear all data in the RAM and to close all applications.
To perform a soft reset – hold the power button for 10 seconds.
Hard Reset (Factory Reformat)
I don’t recommend this if you’re keeping your phone – only use as a last resort.
Go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Security Wipe. Just follow the instructions and your Blackberry Passport will be wiped clean like a baby’s bottom (minus the smell). Don’t forget to remove your SIM and your microSD card!
If you’re a visual person – don’t forget to check out the video above!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020