Is your Blackberry Passport acting up? acting sluggish? Its probably time for a soft reset.
Or is it time to sell or upgrade? If you’re no longer going to be using your device, you should format your phone.
Alright, let’s go through the steps.
A soft reset is quite easy and this is something you should perform periodically to clear all data in the RAM and to close all applications.
To perform a soft reset – hold the power button for 10 seconds.
Hard Reset (Factory Reformat)
I don’t recommend this if you’re keeping your phone – only use as a last resort.
Go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Security Wipe. Just follow the instructions and your Blackberry Passport will be wiped clean like a baby’s bottom (minus the smell). Don’t forget to remove your SIM and your microSD card!
If you’re a visual person – don’t forget to check out the video above!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) - August 27, 2018
- Unboxing the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - August 21, 2018