Is your Blackberry Passport acting up? acting sluggish? Its probably time for a soft reset.
Or is it time to sell or upgrade? If you’re no longer going to be using your device, you should format your phone.
Alright, let’s go through the steps.
A soft reset is quite easy and this is something you should perform periodically to clear all data in the RAM and to close all applications.
To perform a soft reset – hold the power button for 10 seconds.
Hard Reset (Factory Reformat)
I don’t recommend this if you’re keeping your phone – only use as a last resort.
Go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Security Wipe. Just follow the instructions and your Blackberry Passport will be wiped clean like a baby’s bottom (minus the smell). Don’t forget to remove your SIM and your microSD card!
If you’re a visual person – don’t forget to check out the video above!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023