While we remember to use our Amazon Gift Cards – thanks to Amazon, since it shows up when we are checking out, we sometimes forget that there are other Amazon promotional balances out there!
For example, when you bought that book, and instead of shipping it 2 day air, you figured its not a rush – so you got a $1.00 towards Amazon MP3!
You have to use this credit within a 4-6 weeks. If you click on details – it states.
This No-Rush credit expires on April 30, 2015.
There is no way to check when all of the balances expire – so use it now!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020