Today, we go over two different ways of factory resetting your LG G3.
Personally, I suggest performing both ways to ensure that your device is squeaky clean (data wise).
Note: Don’t forget to enter our Samsung Galaxy S6 International Giveaway!
If you’re a visual learner, we have included an embedded video as well.
Go to Settings> Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Enter your knock code or PIN > confirm deletion > wait patiently.
- Make sure your device is powered off.
- Hold both power and volume down buttons
- Once the LG appears on the screen, let go of the power button and hold it again
- Once the prompt appears, let both buttons go.
- Press the volume down button, then the power button to confirm deletion.
- Repeat, press the volume down button, then the power button to confirm deletion.
- Wait patiently
If your battery is low, you may want to plug it in while performing these reset procedures.
Have any questions? Contact us via social media @asiangeeksquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020