Today, we go over two different ways of factory resetting your LG G3.
Personally, I suggest performing both ways to ensure that your device is squeaky clean (data wise).
Note: Don’t forget to enter our Samsung Galaxy S6 International Giveaway!
If you’re a visual learner, we have included an embedded video as well.
Go to Settings> Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Enter your knock code or PIN > confirm deletion > wait patiently.
- Make sure your device is powered off.
- Hold both power and volume down buttons
- Once the LG appears on the screen, let go of the power button and hold it again
- Once the prompt appears, let both buttons go.
- Press the volume down button, then the power button to confirm deletion.
- Repeat, press the volume down button, then the power button to confirm deletion.
- Wait patiently
If your battery is low, you may want to plug it in while performing these reset procedures.
Have any questions? Contact us via social media @asiangeeksquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021