Today, we go over two different ways of factory resetting your LG G3.
Personally, I suggest performing both ways to ensure that your device is squeaky clean (data wise).
Note: Don’t forget to enter our Samsung Galaxy S6 International Giveaway!
If you’re a visual learner, we have included an embedded video as well.
Go to Settings> Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Enter your knock code or PIN > confirm deletion > wait patiently.
- Make sure your device is powered off.
- Hold both power and volume down buttons
- Once the LG appears on the screen, let go of the power button and hold it again
- Once the prompt appears, let both buttons go.
- Press the volume down button, then the power button to confirm deletion.
- Repeat, press the volume down button, then the power button to confirm deletion.
- Wait patiently
If your battery is low, you may want to plug it in while performing these reset procedures.
Have any questions? Contact us via social media @asiangeeksquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018