Today, we go over two different ways of factory resetting your LG G3.
Personally, I suggest performing both ways to ensure that your device is squeaky clean (data wise).
Note: Don’t forget to enter our Samsung Galaxy S6 International Giveaway!
If you’re a visual learner, we have included an embedded video as well.
Go to Settings> Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Enter your knock code or PIN > confirm deletion > wait patiently.
- Make sure your device is powered off.
- Hold both power and volume down buttons
- Once the LG appears on the screen, let go of the power button and hold it again
- Once the prompt appears, let both buttons go.
- Press the volume down button, then the power button to confirm deletion.
- Repeat, press the volume down button, then the power button to confirm deletion.
- Wait patiently
If your battery is low, you may want to plug it in while performing these reset procedures.
Have any questions? Contact us via social media @asiangeeksquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021