Sling TV does a great job of providing some channels on your different gadgets. However, if you’re not using the service enough or want to hold it for a month while you are traveling, you should cancel the service and restart it once you are ready.
First, log into the website. The direct website is sling.com/signin/. Log in with your email and password.
From there, you will be able to see your membership terms. You can click on cancel subscription. You will receive a couple of confirmation screens asking you – if you are SURE you want to cancel.
Proceed with cancel your subscription.
Personally, I love the service, but I only watched it during the Australian Open. Perhaps, I will start the service again once the French Open is back on ESPN!
Need any help? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021