Sling TV does a great job of providing some channels on your different gadgets. However, if you’re not using the service enough or want to hold it for a month while you are traveling, you should cancel the service and restart it once you are ready.
First, log into the website. The direct website is sling.com/signin/. Log in with your email and password.
From there, you will be able to see your membership terms. You can click on cancel subscription. You will receive a couple of confirmation screens asking you – if you are SURE you want to cancel.
Proceed with cancel your subscription.
Personally, I love the service, but I only watched it during the Australian Open. Perhaps, I will start the service again once the French Open is back on ESPN!
Need any help? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023