While Spotify is a pretty awesome music service, probably one of my favorites to be honest. Not everyone will want to keep their services. For me, most of the music I was listening to was already in my library and I also get free Amazon music streaming since I have Amazon Prime!
It is easy to cancel your paid account to a free account, just head to your Account overview, and cancel your paid account. Don’t worry, if you have a trial subscription, or a paid one, you will continue to receive your full membership until the end of your trial or paid month!
On the other hand, deleting your account completely will require a couple more steps.
Second. You will have to respond to an email from Spotify confirming a personal question based on the information you provided to confirm your identity.
Third. Wait – it’ll take Spotify 2-3 days to finally delete your account!
Your account is completely deleted – congratulations! Now go ahead and uninstall Spotify from your laptop, desktop, tablets and mobile devices!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021