The Microsoft Band 2 was announced earlier this week and the new wearable is now available for pre-order at different retailers for the price of $249.99 and it will be available in three different sizes: small, medium and large.
Pre-Order Band 2 from Best Buy
Pre-Order from Microsoft Store
Finding a location to try it on will be quite difficult since even the Microsoft Store here at Ala Moana currently does not have them to show, so instead to pick your size follow these instructions!
1) Download the size chart by clicking here (it will automatically download). If you don’t have a chart, you can use a tape measure to measure your wrist and follow the chart on the picture below.
2) Cut out the sample band located on the right.
3) Place it around your wrist. If your wrist fits between two sizes, choose the larger size.
I am a size medium!
Have you pre-ordered your Microsoft Band 2? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023