Yes, with Black Friday and Christmas around the corner, chances are you’ll probably get a brand new gadget! Well, what do you do with your Surface RT? You can sell it, donate it or give it to a friend, BUT make sure you reset it first!
Here is a step by step tutorial on how to reset your device (there is also a video tutorial above, if you’re a visual learner).
1) Swipe from the right corner to bring up the charm bar (right menu bar)
2) Tap Settings (gear icon)
3) Tap “Change PC Settings” (text on lower right)
4) Tap “Update and Recovery” (on the left, very last option)
5) Tap “Recover” (counter intuitive, I know)
6) Choose “Get Started” (2nd option) under Remove everything and reinstall windows.
7) Pop will warn you “Reset your PC”, tap “Next”
8) Tap “Fully clean the drive”
9) Tap “Reset”
10) Wait patiently and VOILA! You’re done!
Hope this step by step tutorial helped you out!
If you have any questions or comments – post them in the comment section.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020