Yes, with Black Friday and Christmas around the corner, chances are you’ll probably get a brand new gadget! Well, what do you do with your Surface RT? You can sell it, donate it or give it to a friend, BUT make sure you reset it first!
Here is a step by step tutorial on how to reset your device (there is also a video tutorial above, if you’re a visual learner).
1) Swipe from the right corner to bring up the charm bar (right menu bar)
2) Tap Settings (gear icon)
3) Tap “Change PC Settings” (text on lower right)
4) Tap “Update and Recovery” (on the left, very last option)
5) Tap “Recover” (counter intuitive, I know)
6) Choose “Get Started” (2nd option) under Remove everything and reinstall windows.
7) Pop will warn you “Reset your PC”, tap “Next”
8) Tap “Fully clean the drive”
9) Tap “Reset”
10) Wait patiently and VOILA! You’re done!
Hope this step by step tutorial helped you out!
If you have any questions or comments – post them in the comment section.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022