Yes, with Black Friday and Christmas around the corner, chances are you’ll probably get a brand new gadget! Well, what do you do with your Surface RT? You can sell it, donate it or give it to a friend, BUT make sure you reset it first!
Here is a step by step tutorial on how to reset your device (there is also a video tutorial above, if you’re a visual learner).
1) Swipe from the right corner to bring up the charm bar (right menu bar)
2) Tap Settings (gear icon)
3) Tap “Change PC Settings” (text on lower right)
4) Tap “Update and Recovery” (on the left, very last option)
5) Tap “Recover” (counter intuitive, I know)
6) Choose “Get Started” (2nd option) under Remove everything and reinstall windows.
7) Pop will warn you “Reset your PC”, tap “Next”
8) Tap “Fully clean the drive”
9) Tap “Reset”
10) Wait patiently and VOILA! You’re done!
Hope this step by step tutorial helped you out!
If you have any questions or comments – post them in the comment section.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021