Are you normally on your desktop or laptop? Then you know how frustrating it can be that you can’t send directions that you have searched for online to your android phone – well that is until now.
Note: Google Maps is on the headlines today, Android urinating on Apple shown on Google Maps!
The process is quite simple and fast!
1) Open Chrome and go to Google.com (or on your address bar) and type in “send directions”.
2) It will automatically show your home location, type in your destination.
3) If you have more than one Android device in the home, make sure the mobile device you want is showing on the upper right.
4) Click send directions! It will show up on your device almost instantaneously!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021