If you’ve ready to take the plunge and try Windows Phone 10, sign up for the Windows 10 Technical Preview.
Just follow the steps, and if you have any questions, message us on social media @asiangeeksquad! Upgrading will take about 30 minutes!!!
1) Sign up for the Windows Insider Program.
Note: Make sure your phone is eligible. Click here to see any updates to supported phones!
2) Download the app.
3) Open app and sign in with your account.
4) Tap on get preview builds. You will have two options, slow and fast. Slow is better if you’re not use to too much tinkering with your phone and if you are worried about certain functions not working. Fast is better if you want to get the newest features, though there maybe bugs.
If you need a walk through, don’t forget to check out our video!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021