If you’ve ready to take the plunge and try Windows Phone 10, sign up for the Windows 10 Technical Preview.
Just follow the steps, and if you have any questions, message us on social media @asiangeeksquad! Upgrading will take about 30 minutes!!!
1) Sign up for the Windows Insider Program.
Note: Make sure your phone is eligible. Click here to see any updates to supported phones!
2) Download the app.
3) Open app and sign in with your account.
4) Tap on get preview builds. You will have two options, slow and fast. Slow is better if you’re not use to too much tinkering with your phone and if you are worried about certain functions not working. Fast is better if you want to get the newest features, though there maybe bugs.
If you need a walk through, don’t forget to check out our video!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018