WhatsApp is one of the most widely use IM platforms. However, unlike its competitors Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, or Viber, there hasn’t been a desktop application – until now.
While technically not an desktop application and more of a browser app, the new functionality of Web Whatsapp does allow you to send messages, photos and so forth on your laptop or desktop.
Let’s go through the steps!
1) Make sure your WhatsApp is updated – first head to your app store and update the app (if needed).
2) Open the application, click the menu button and select Web Whatsapp
3) On your browser, head to https://web.whatsapp.com/
4) Scan the barcode with your phone!
5) That’s it! You’re connected!
All of your groups, chats, etc. will autopopulate. You do not lose any functionality, you can send photos and emojis!
If you need a step-by-step instruction watch our video!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021