WhatsApp is one of the most widely use IM platforms. However, unlike its competitors Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, or Viber, there hasn’t been a desktop application – until now.
While technically not an desktop application and more of a browser app, the new functionality of Web Whatsapp does allow you to send messages, photos and so forth on your laptop or desktop.
Let’s go through the steps!
1) Make sure your WhatsApp is updated – first head to your app store and update the app (if needed).
2) Open the application, click the menu button and select Web Whatsapp
3) On your browser, head to https://web.whatsapp.com/
4) Scan the barcode with your phone!
5) That’s it! You’re connected!
All of your groups, chats, etc. will autopopulate. You do not lose any functionality, you can send photos and emojis!
If you need a step-by-step instruction watch our video!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020