WhatsApp is one of the most widely use IM platforms. However, unlike its competitors Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, or Viber, there hasn’t been a desktop application – until now.
While technically not an desktop application and more of a browser app, the new functionality of Web Whatsapp does allow you to send messages, photos and so forth on your laptop or desktop.
Let’s go through the steps!
1) Make sure your WhatsApp is updated – first head to your app store and update the app (if needed).
2) Open the application, click the menu button and select Web Whatsapp
3) On your browser, head to https://web.whatsapp.com/
4) Scan the barcode with your phone!
5) That’s it! You’re connected!
All of your groups, chats, etc. will autopopulate. You do not lose any functionality, you can send photos and emojis!
If you need a step-by-step instruction watch our video!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022