Today, we reviewed the iForway PS105N 160W Portable Power Station.
What’s in the box:
1- Portable power station
1- Wall adapter
2- USB cables (1 USB-C and 1 USB-A to USB-C cable)
1- User manual
- The power station is quiet. You won’t hear any noises while charging.
- Provides 41,600mAh to your connected devices. So I could fully charge my Pixel 5 about 10 times, my iPad Pro about four times, and my MacBook Pro about three times.
- It has several ports so you can charge multiple devices all at once.
- Great for use when travelling, camping, or in case of an emergency such as a power outage.
- Warranty is good for one year.
- If you use a CPAP machine, the company wanted to focus on improving this portable power station for you. So in case of emergency, they made sure this power station will keep your machine running for 3-4 nights. It also works with all CPAP, BiPAP and APAP machines.
- It is heavy, weighing in at 3.97 lbs. However, for the amount of power and charging you will get out of this, this will definitely be worth it.
The following two tabs change content below.
Superhero by day and chef extraordinaire by night, Poli is your favorite shot of whiskey. She likes to think of herself as an explorer, freethinker, history junkie, and a critic of food and technology- both of which own her soul. Poli is an absolute wanderlust who has travelled to five continents, indulging in the cultural arts and falling in love with everyone she meets along the way. LIKES: long walks on the beach, pugs, fellow travelers, the road not taken, and anyone who can change her mind.
Latest posts by alongcamepoli (see all)
- Traveling to Hawai’i during COVID-19: Everything you need to know - February 25, 2021
- iForway Portable Power Station (41,600mAh capacity) - December 29, 2020
- How to Reinstall MacOS Big Sur on your Mac with Apple M1 Chip - December 14, 2020
- How to Back Up Your 2020 M1 MacBook Air - December 9, 2020
- 2020 M1 MacBook Air – First Impressions - December 6, 2020