On this beautiful snow day, we decided to go over the tips and tricks to get you to type faster and more efficiently on your Blackberry Keyboard.
The more I use this device the more I love it – in fact, trying to type on an iPhone 6 feels very unnatural with my hands cramped vying for space in the narrow keyboard.
Don’t forget to check out our previous Blackberry Passport posts!
The basic tips with typing on the keyboard:
For a capital letter, press and hold the letter, for a second – and you’ll see the letter change into a capital.
For a CAPS LOCK, you’ll have to press and hold the shift key.
To get an accent (for example: í é ó), press and hold the letter, it’ll change to a capital, keep holding it and a menu will appear with all of your accent options.
For a complete rundown of tips and tricks, view our video!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020