Are you ready to sell your Nintendo 3DS XL? Or is it acting up and you want to start over?
Read on (or watch the video above) for step by step instructions.
Before starting, make sure you have WiFi connection.
1) Click on system settings (looks like a wrench)
2) Click on other settings
3) Scroll to the right and click on Format System Memory
4) Enter PIN
5) Read the warnings!
6) Confirm reset by click on Format.
This should take 2-5 minutes depending on how much information you have saved on your Nintendo 3DS XL.
Do you have any questions? Post a comment or ask us on our Facebook page
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020