Are you ready to sell your Nintendo 3DS XL? Or is it acting up and you want to start over?
Read on (or watch the video above) for step by step instructions.
Before starting, make sure you have WiFi connection.
1) Click on system settings (looks like a wrench)
2) Click on other settings
3) Scroll to the right and click on Format System Memory
4) Enter PIN
5) Read the warnings!
6) Confirm reset by click on Format.
This should take 2-5 minutes depending on how much information you have saved on your Nintendo 3DS XL.
Do you have any questions? Post a comment or ask us on our Facebook page
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Asian Geek Squad
Founder of Asian Geek Squad, Max loves tech, travel and desserts. Oh yeah, and he's learning Spanish.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022