Are you ready to sell your Nintendo 3DS XL? Or is it acting up and you want to start over?
Read on (or watch the video above) for step by step instructions.
Before starting, make sure you have WiFi connection.
1) Click on system settings (looks like a wrench)
2) Click on other settings
3) Scroll to the right and click on Format System Memory
4) Enter PIN
5) Read the warnings!
6) Confirm reset by click on Format.
This should take 2-5 minutes depending on how much information you have saved on your Nintendo 3DS XL.
Do you have any questions? Post a comment or ask us on our Facebook page
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021