Are you ready to sell your Nintendo 3DS XL? Or is it acting up and you want to start over?
Read on (or watch the video above) for step by step instructions.
Before starting, make sure you have WiFi connection.
1) Click on system settings (looks like a wrench)
2) Click on other settings
3) Scroll to the right and click on Format System Memory
4) Enter PIN
5) Read the warnings!
6) Confirm reset by click on Format.
This should take 2-5 minutes depending on how much information you have saved on your Nintendo 3DS XL.
Do you have any questions? Post a comment or ask us on our Facebook page
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021