There are a couple of options on taking a screenshot with your Huawei P8 (P8 lite) smartphone.
The first option is just to drag your finger from the top of your screen to show your notifications and shortcuts, one of those shortcuts is the screenshot.
Personally, I do not like this option, it requires 4 actions, swiping from the top, tapping shortcuts, tapping more options, then screenshot.
The next option requires use the physical buttons which to me are quicker.
Option 2: Hold down both power and volume down button for 1-2 seconds.
If properly executed, you will see the screenshot of your screen and the ability to share and edit (momentarily). If you miss this 1-2 second window, your screenshot will show up under your notification as well as in your gallery.
Have any Huawei P8 lite related questions!? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021