Recently, I had an issue with my Note 4 not picking up any reception. The other connections would work, both WiFi and Bluetooth, but it was useless as soon as I left the house.
After performing a soft reset (holding the power button for 10 seconds), while it turns off and back on, I knew it was time for the dreaded RESET!
You should also reset your device if you’re going to sell it or give it away.
There are two ways to reset your device, and personally, I would do both before selling the device.
1) Head to your settings
2) Select “Back and reset” under USER AND BACKUP
4) Follow and prompts, resetting should take about 2-4 minutes.
1) Turn off your Note 4
2) Hold the following buttons (in this order): volume up, home and power.
3) Once the phone turns on and vibrates, you can let go of all the buttons EXCEPT the volume up button.
4) Select “wipe data and factory reset”. Navigate with the volume up/down buttons and select with the power button.
Hopefully this worked for you and if you need a visual – check out our video above!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022