Recently, I had an issue with my Note 4 not picking up any reception. The other connections would work, both WiFi and Bluetooth, but it was useless as soon as I left the house.
After performing a soft reset (holding the power button for 10 seconds), while it turns off and back on, I knew it was time for the dreaded RESET!
You should also reset your device if you’re going to sell it or give it away.
There are two ways to reset your device, and personally, I would do both before selling the device.
1) Head to your settings
2) Select “Back and reset” under USER AND BACKUP
4) Follow and prompts, resetting should take about 2-4 minutes.
1) Turn off your Note 4
2) Hold the following buttons (in this order): volume up, home and power.
3) Once the phone turns on and vibrates, you can let go of all the buttons EXCEPT the volume up button.
4) Select “wipe data and factory reset”. Navigate with the volume up/down buttons and select with the power button.
Hopefully this worked for you and if you need a visual – check out our video above!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023